Worthington Animal Clinic provides a wide variety of medical services to meet the needs of your family pets. For your convenience and to provide the most efficient services, we have an in-house lab, in-house pharmacy, and digital x-rays.
Wellness exams are an important part of preventative care to keep your pet happy and healthy. We offer the following vaccines for your pet's protection and care:
- Rabies: For both cats and dogs
- DA2PP: Provides dogs with protection against distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, and canine parvovirus
- Bordetella: Kennel cough is recommended for puppies and dogs who are kenneled or around other dogs.
- Leptospirosis: Dogs who camp, hike, or are around wildlife with you should receive this vaccination. Lepto is transmitted through the urine of wild animals, especially in water sources.
- Influenza: Canine protection from the dog flu
- FVRCP: A feline vaccine that protects cats from rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia
- Leukemia: We recommend vaccinating outdoor cats for this virus, which is spread by contact with other cats.
General and Orthopedic Surgeries
Our veterinary team performs general surgeries Monday through Friday of every week, including spays, neuters, and routine dental services. Dr. Randy Smith from Synergy Surgical performs orthopedic surgeries in-house. These are scheduled on a case-to-case basis.
Emergency Services and Euthanasia
We are available to assist you and your pet during emergencies as well as for your pet's euthanasia needs. Our compassionate veterinarians will provide medical care and support to ensure that your pet has the best care possible. For emergencies after hours, please visit one of Loveland's 24-hour emergency clinics, VCA (970) 278-0668 & Four Seasons (970) 800-1106.